Subject: Hey
I'm getting transferred. I'm actually pretty terrified. I'm going to Harrogate. It's a small really posh town with a lot of Americans who work for the military. It's had one baptism in the last year. I know everywhere has potential, I just don't know if I'm the one to realize that potential. I'm afraid it will be like going back to Beverley. I loved the people in Beverley and we saw a lot of good things happen but it was also the hardest point of my mission so far. Also we’re seeing miracles happen here now. We have so many people that will definitely be baptized next transfer. I don't want to miss it. I know I need to be more positive, but I'm genuinely afraid of what’s going to happen there. I know things will work out and it’s all for my good but I’m nervous. I think more so then when I got called to be a district leader. Time goes by so fast I would love to start over again. I don't know.
How are things back home? I'm sorry to make mom go on such a quest for mini preach my gospels. I just know a couple of people who have one and thought it might be a possibility.
I've been really sick for the last week and a half. I probably should have just stayed in sick one day but I didn't and I'm paying for it now. I've had a really bad cold and a cough that sounds like I’m dry heaving. I just realized that my last couple of emails haven't actually been very pleasant. Sorry.
There are some amazing people that are going to be baptized here really soon. I don't know if you've noticed this, but I never serve with a companion for more than a transfer. I don't actually know what that means.
How’s Grandpa Moultrie doing? Is he feeling better? Thanks for the emails you forwarded. That was great.
This last transfer’s been amazing but we've also had a lot of distractions. One week our flat got broken into. Then Elder Liu had to go to court. Then we had to go to the hospital because Elder Liu had a hemorrhoid. It’s been a lot of fun. I feel bad but I don't really have much to say. Thank you all so much. You’re the best. Wish me luck. The Church is True.
Elder Cody Scott Johnson
No comments:
Post a Comment