Subject: Sorry
Hey sorry about last week, we didn't have very long to email and only one computer and we have a new missionary in the flat who took all the time so he was the only one who got to email. I'll be better about emailing. I always mean to, it just doesn't happen sometimes.
We got transfer calls and I'm staying in York, and my companion is staying too, which I'm excited about. We’re teaching a lot of amazing people right now and I'm glad I get to stay and see them get baptized. Jessica and Chen both got baptized the other week. I would have told you about it had I emailed you. It went really well. They’re both amazing. Jessica bore her testimony at the baptism. It was really good. The stake president gave her all the student manuals which she is now studying. We were also blessed to have 16 people at church last week which was really exciting. There should have been more but people got confused by daylight savings. They set their clocks back an hour and then their clocks set themselves back themselves so they were off by two hours. But things are going well and I'm glad to be staying. I was ready to go wherever but was not looking forward to packing. This also means that I will have served one quarter of my mission with a Chinese companion. You would think my Chinese would be better than it is.
As far as living arrangements go, living with Aaron would be great but if that doesn't work than I'm happy with whatever.
I'm sorry to here about Bosco. I was thinking I'd see him when I got home. I hope Kasey is doing okay. He was a good dog. Let me know what kind of dog you get. I've decided that my mission is not good for people’s health. So look after yourselves and take vitamins. Bosco makes the third death and Laura makes the second person with cancer. I think I'm going to stop reading your emails. I'm so sorry to hear about Laura. When did they find out? You said she's already had an operation. What happened and what’s happening. Please let me know. How are Cliff and the family doing? I know everything will be all right in the end that god has a plan for us, but it's still hard and I can't imagine what its like. I hope they're all right. Let them know that I love them.
I love you all. I really appreciate everything you do. I'm sorry about no email followed by a short email. You’re all amazing. The Church Is True.
Elder Cody Scott Johnson
No comments:
Post a Comment