I totally brought less stuff than everyone else. I didn't even bring a comb, but its okay because nobody's given me a hard time for my hair because they're not jerks. I'm pretty sure I can e-mail you tomorrow so this
letter is kind've pointless, but seeing as how there was a package here when I got here, I figured you were probably alittle bit anxious for me to write. Plus they gave me this nifty paper/envelope thing with prepaid postage so I figured what the heck.
So anyway, I left you, waited for my plane, met other missionaries, got on plane, sat next to angry lady with Mary Poppins bag that she just kept pulling stuff out of and stacking on the seat between us. Eventually pile of crap is replaced by kid who enjoys kicking me, or new pile of crap as I like to call him. Flight ends and we start waiting for four hours at JFK while getting food, somebody bought us pies. Missionary tag = free pies.
Finally we got on the second flight or the flight from heck as I like to call it. Notice I didn't use a swear word. I figured it might be inappropriate. Sorry Grandma. I fell asleep for a little while and got really disoriented and claustrophic. On top of that, the plane was only 6 seats across and at least 3 babies took turns crying constantly and the plane never stopped shaking. It's t
he kind've thing bad movies are based on.
So there's only 17 people in the MTC and half of them flew out with me; so we're like one, big family that didn't all learn the same language growing up. So really, like a great big, happy family with learning disabilities. Also I'm pretty sure that English people just make up words when they want, so I'm just going to use my own words. Steezy.
So basically this has been pretty challenging. Sorry if the e-mail is blank. Love you all. See you soon. Oh, and have Kasey remind Caleb just how cute he is.
Cody Scott Johnson
No comments:
Post a Comment