Subject: Happy Hanukah
First of all, I think I deserve some respect. I have opened one box of my advent calendar each day since the first of December. No more. Also you’re right. We went into the office today and I was talking to Sister Thomas, one of the office couples, and she refuses to let anyone have their Christmas packages until 2 days before Christmas. And I did try my bestest to get mine now, so no worries.
Oh I didn't get transferred. I'm staying right here for another 6 weeks. It was a pretty big shock. I was rather sure I was going. I don't really know what to think right now. Elder Webb is leaving though and I'm getting a Chinese companion so that should be fun. I don't really know what’s going to happen for the next 6 weeks. Our whole teaching pool is gone, our whole ward is gone, but I'm here.
Do I have a blog? When did that happen? What’s on my blog? Is it good? Do you edit my emails or do you just throw them on up as they are? I'm going to have to start using some punctuation. I don’t even think I spelled that word right. You should definitely fix that. I got an email from Rulan and he mentioned checking my blog. It was a nice email. Tell him thanks. Good to hear that Josh is doing well.
I've only had one English companion so I still speak American. He actually speaks American now too. He said trash can the other day. It’s a big step. I'm excited to still be in a four man flat for Christmas. That should be a lot of fun. We’re probably not going to baptize anyone on Christmas day. Sorry Dad. But hopefully on Christmas Eve. And hopefully this weekend so that’s tremendous.
I really can’t believe it’s almost Christmas. I don't even know what happens. I'll probably call in the afternoon. I don't know what time works out best for you and I no longer have the mental strength necessary to figure out the time difference; so if you just want to let me know when would be some good times. I think I still remember our phone number.
Oh hey, I passed my car theory test. I don't know if I told you I was taking it. I kept getting calls from the office telling me to get going on it so I did. Well done me. Now I just have to take the practical test. We'll see how that goes.
Tell Caleb thanks for the Jazz update.
Are Kasey and Caleb out for Christmas yet?
I got a letter from Aaron Howard. I really need to write him back. I'm not very good at that.
I think I'm going to go buy myself a winter coat as a Christmas present today so that’s exciting because I get cold sometimes (that doesn't mean I need more thermals.) Tell everyone Merry Christmas. Sorry if this email is kind of short. I'll definitely send pictures soon. I just need to take some and go to the post office. Love you all. You’re all amazing. The Church Is True.
Elder Cody Scott Johnson
No comments:
Post a Comment