Sunday, September 5, 2010

August 16, 2010

Subject: I tried

Hey sorry. Another short email. My companion keeps thinking it would be a good idea to email at the church and it keeps not working. I really like the area. It’s probably my favorite area on my mission. I love the people here. That being said, I'm getting transferred to York to serve with Elder Shen. That’s another Chinese companion so back to the uni, back to the Chinese people I go. So I'm excited but really sad to leave. This week’s been crazy. Our car window got smashed and Elder Webb’s sat nav that we were borrowing got stolen. Elder Torres says it has nothing to do with him so I have to buy him a new one so that’s like 60-70 quid. So if you did just want to send me money for my birthday that would be really good. Love you all though. Send me my classes when you know please. You’re the best. Sorry it’s short. The Church is true.

Elder Cody Scott Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment