Subject: We didn’t start the fire it’s been always burning since the worlds been turning
This Email is not going well. First we had to evacuate the library because the fire alarm went off. Then my computer just reset itself so this is my third time writing this and it gets less interesting each time.
First off you guys suck at passing on information. I often get only the ends of stories. For instance who the crap are the Kaurezs. Also I'm sorry to hear Wendy lost her baby, since when was she pregnant. You make it all very confusing.
Things are going well here. I was very near to killing my companion by Wednesday of this week but we are doing better now. I'm learning how to get along with him and we’re starting to have a good time. Although I have been informed that p-day is preparation day and we should be using it for things like cleaning and napping, so that’s what we’re going to be doing next week, so fun for me. Personally I think you've got to make memories on p-day, especially since my companion has informed me I should only take pictures on p-day. But apparently I'm wrong.
My attitude is that I'll clean my flat when they give me somewhere decent to live. I have lived in two places now that are against mission rules to live in and have been promised both times that I will be moving but it hasn't happened yet so there you go. I don't feel a great responsibility to clean up the people we live with’s messes.
We are still taking care of Steve’s cat while he is out of town. The good news is the cat no longer pukes everywhere. Now it just poos all over the place so that’s nice. I hate cats.
The work in the area is starting to pick up a little. We've actually found some new people to teach so that’s a positive.
I've also been taking more pictures lately so you should be proud. Maybe I'll send them home someday. Sorry it’s a short email today. Don't have a lot of time. Next week will be better. Oh I burned a tie last week that was fun. Love you all. The Church is true.
Elder Cody Scott Johnson
No comments:
Post a Comment