Subject: I can feel it coming in the air tonight
Hello, hello. I really am sorry I haven't sent pictures. There isn't a place to develop photos nearby and we don't have a car. I was thinking that if you sent an extra card, I could definitely fill it with photos and send it home; but I don't know what will happen with the post strike and all. But I'll give it a shot.
Maybe I'm just ashamed of the way I look and don't want you to see. I don't let my hair grow much longer than a five on top these days so it’s pretty different. I'm glad to hear that dad’s forgotten about me. That’s an uplifting thought.
Transfers are coming up really soon, like next week; so that’s pretty crazy. Don't worry about sending me food. I really do know how to feed myself and I get by alright so no worries. I cook better than my greenie does that’s for sure. I think it’s just because he's English and doesn't have taste buds though.
Training has been pretty crazy. My son’s a really good missionary, but also very arrogant’ so it has not been what I expected. I expected someone new and terrified, not someone I almost have to fight to get a word in with during appointments. But its great and I love it.
I think it’s great that Kasey is driving and that it scares people. I remember when she wouldn't ride in the car with me when I first got my license and when she was forced into the car, she refused to ride in front. That’s hilarious to me.
What kind of skis did mom get? I don't think anyone’s told me. I remember the last time we cleaned out grandpa’s garage, I thought we finished but apparently you've found even more treasures.
Tell Jaron howdy. I'm glad to hear that he is well. He's been working at the bakery for a while now. Time kind of stopped for me when I went on my mission but a year has passed since I got my call. My companion’s been telling me about things that happened in August and September and in my mind it always registers as August 2008. It’s pretty crazy.
Thanks for the pictures of Caleb. He's so cute. He really has changed a lot since I left. Everything is going well here. We've met a lot of crazy new friends this week so that’s been an adventure. I'm thinking I'll probably go trick or treating on Halloween. I'll just knock on doors like normal and when people say no, I'll just say trick or treat. People may not get baptized, but I'll hopefully get some free candy. So that’s the plan. I think it’s a good one but maybe that’s just me.
The zone leaders’ car got broken into again so we might be moving soon, but who knows. I'm glad grandpa is doing better.
Thanks for everything that you do. I do appreciate it but don't feel like you need to send me that much. I get by no worries but thank you.
All the hats were because you make really good hats. I couldn't wear hats like that proselyting. Anyways your hats are very popular so you should feel really special.
I will send pictures home. I've been taking a lot with the intention of sending them to you. I just need to find a way to do it. Thanks for all you do. You’re all amazing. Love you all. The Church is True.
Elder Cody Scott Johnson
No comments:
Post a Comment