Subject: Hey
Hey there family. No worries about rooming with Aaron. I don't really care what happens. At least not right now. I sure am glad that Kasey and Caleb enjoy doing baptisms so much. I didn't always have the right attitude about it but I sure am grateful for the opportunities I had to go and do it now.
I don't really have much to say. The hats should be fine. Thank you so much.
So last week we had interviews with President Stock and we picked up a new microwave (because Elder Thomas broke our old one.) Anyways we were riding on the train with our massive microwave, we'd brought our stuff to do weekly planning on the train. So we’re sitting there with our Preach My Gospels using our microwave for a table when the person next to us leaned over and said he wanted to believe in God and he wanted God to help him change his life. We had an hour on the train so we taught him the first lesson and invited him to be baptized. It was great. His name is Ben and he's doing great.
I'm having a hard time focusing today. I think I said everything I've got for awhile on Mother’s Day. Tell Joey thank you for the geode. I really appreciate it. I'll write a letter or something to make up for this email. Maybe. Thank you all so much for everything that you do. You’re all the best. I know the church is true.
Elder Cody Scott Johnson
No comments:
Post a Comment