June 1, 2010
Hey sorry this is going to be a short email. The library is still closed today for some reason so were having to email at a members home and we don't have very long and we still have to send off a zone goal.
How are things going though? I met Elder Wheeler. He's in my zone now so you can tell his family I saw him. The area great. I'm serving with Elder Gagon. He's great. It's going to be an amazing transfer. We just baptized and we have a lot of others coming up. I still have to get my license. I just had a call yesterday to make sure I get my test booked so I still have to learn to drive. We have a car but I'm not allowed to practice so who knows.
Oh so one of the missionaries who I roomed with in the MTC is in my ward now which is pretty strange. I'll probably be here for his wedding. Love you all. Sorry this short. Not my fault though. The church is true.
Elder Cody Scott Johnson
No comments:
Post a Comment