Subject: More pictures
Hey, sorry, this might be a shorter email. I was thinking the other day that my emails have become really boring. I think I'm turning into a boring person. Sad huh? First of all, would I miss school to go skiing in Alaska? Yes. Good. Glad that’s cleared up.
Hey I don't want to talk about it much but if you could send me a list of the classes you decide to sign me up for. Also a skiing class would be great because I won't have a ski pass when I get home and I think you get a discount with the classes.
Things are going all right. I miss my last companion though. We had a lot of fun but worked really hard. I'm struggling with my new companion a bit at the moment. To be honest he's a nice kid. He's just not what I expected.
On a happy note, everyone we schedule in Harrogate is now officially baptized. That’s 7 people from an area that’s never baptized more than one in a year. That’s exciting. And we have a lot of good people we’re working with here. Sorry this email is short. Hopefully I can send more later today, a 2 part email. Love you all. The Church is true. Tell Caleb to stop wearing my clothes.
Cody Scott Johnson
No comments:
Post a Comment