Subject: Beautiful Days
Wow, that’s a lot to respond to. Let’s see. First off, I already told him that breaking a cookie in half makes all the calories fall out because that’s how I've been raised. Second of all, funny story, my companion’s problems have been resolved in the sense that he's not my companion anymore; so it's been a bit of a crazy week. One of his recent converts really liked him and was planning on going to America after his mission. He started liking her as well and he couldn't focus or think clearly anymore. It was pretty bad. He got really depressed. So I was on exchange on Tuesday. I got back and he was pretty out of it.
We drove home and he called the mission president and an hour later we were on our way to Leeds. We spent the night in Leeds and transferred the next morning. So now I'm serving with Elder Torres from Portugal. He's great but very different. I think it will be good but right now were both coming from companions we got along with really well and it was pretty sudden. I don't think he was too happy about the swap and I feel bad but it will be all right.
So that’s been my week. Pretty crazy. Oh and on Sunday our drive shaft on our car broke so no more car for now which is a problem. So yeah, good times. Anyways we had an all right week though. We found a lady name Gabby from Ethiopia. We got indoors and saw she had a real nice leather bound bible printed by our church and found out she'd been taught before. So that was good.
Um Uni starts that soon? Wow. I probably won't go on and sign up for myself, but if you have time, if you could send me a list of what you’re signing me up for that would be great. A skiing class would be super. Don't make it all too challenging. Some days off would be nice. Just find a good balance. To be honest, I don't really know what I want. You know I tend to put off thinking about things. Probably why I didn't pass my test.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PA! Congratulations. Sometimes people laugh because I don't know how old my parents are but oh well. I don't really need you to send me anything for my birthday. I might try to get a nice suit before I go home but I don't know. Tell Caleb hia and Kasey. I'm glad camps were fun.
Did you know wind is made by opening and closing doors? I might have already said that. Oh well. You'll have to send me pictures of the boat. Have you seen Jaron recently? Just wondering. Well I love you all. You’re all absolutely amazing. The Church Is True.
Elder Cody Scott Johnson
No comments:
Post a Comment