Subject: Some people call me the space cowboy others the gangster of love
First off, if Caleb’s going to keep trying to steal my name, he’d better start learning to spell it right. It’s not that hard. It’s only got 4 letters.
It's always hat weather in England, but I am just trying to start a collection so if you had some cool new hat patterns in some sweet colors that would be just super (that sentence sounds really gay). If it’s not too late, I'd prefer medium shorts. England sells nice suits but their other stuff is awful. Its either short shorts or Capri’s over here. No basketball shorts.
I did see an English kid with a Laker’s jersey and a basketball. He and his friend went to the basketball court, put the ball on the ground and started kicking it at the hoop. They have a lot of basketball courts around but I haven't actually seen anyone shoot a ball. They just kick it.
Tell Caleb that it’s pretty sweet that he "jumped" off the deck with roller blades. Next time he should probably try a flip. Has Kasey stopped listening to Hannah Montana yet? You should work on that.
I don't even know how many missionaries are in the mission. I'm in one of the smallest zones so it’s hard to say. Sorry. I think I'm going to have to buy some new English suits. I got a cheap supermarket one that’s nicer than anything I took out with me, but I think I'm going to try to get some nice ones to take home with me. I just have to force myself to spend the money. We'll see if it happens. The suit shop in our area is supposed to be one of the best in the mission for good, affordable suits.
My new companion and I get along great. He's really laidback. We still work hard but have a lot more fun. I'll probably end up killing him off. My first companion only wanted to watch movies on p-day. So I'm a little unsure about him, but I'm getting along great with my new companion.
I figured you wouldn't be too concerned about me. Your mission sounded much scarier so I thought I'd tell you what was going on. Just as soon as our copier gets fixed, I'll send you the letter Vladamire and Valentina gave me. It’s pretty amazing.
The work is going really well. We have 7 people scheduled and should have a baptism this weekend for Lisa, who I found while street contacting. She's amazing and will probably be the most normal person I will baptize on my mission. Fuzzy should also be getting baptized soon. He rides his bike for 40 minutes to get to church each week. Thanks for everything you guys do. I'll write a letter someday maybe. Church is true
Elder Cody Scott Johnson
No comments:
Post a Comment